PUTRAJAYA OCT.13: – The standard operating procedure (SOP) for the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) that had been imposed on Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya will only allow two persons from a household to go out to get food supplies and other necessities.
Senior and Defence Minister, Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob said, the movement in and out and inter-district/state travel involving CMCO areas are not allowed except:
1) Emergency cases like sick and managing the dead outside the district is allowed but need to apply through the Royal Police Malaysia (RPM).
2) Workers are allowed to travel inter-district and inter-state provided they have worker’s pass or letter of permission from the employer. The government encourages the employers to allow their workers to work from home.
3) For those who have to go through Selangor and Kuala Lumpur to go to other states are advised to get the permission from the nearby police station before starting their journey.
4) Individuals who are in the air movement via KLIA, KLIA2 and Subang have to get the permission from RPM.
Meanwhile all trading activities, economics and industries are allowed to operate and it also include as below.
1) Restaurant, shop/food stall, food truck, roadside trader, mobile trader, food centre/hawker centre, food stall at the roadside, kiosk, grocery shop and convenient shop are allowed to operate between 6.00am until 10.00pm.
2) Take away food via drive through is encouraged besides delivery or take-away. However having food at the eateries are allowed for only two persons at a table and adhering to the SOP in the food sector.
3) The operation of daily market is between 6.00am until 2pm only, while wholesale market between 4.00am until 2.00 pm and farm market from 6.00am until 12 noon. Night market will operate from 4.00pm until 10pm. However the operations of the farm market and night market will have to adhere to strict SOP and with the supervision of the People’s Voluntary Corps (RELA).
4) The operation of petrol station will start from 6.00am until 10.00pm (except for petrol station operating at the highways for 24 hours).
5) Public transport service like stop bus, express bus, LRT, taxi/e-hailing are allowed to operate.
6) The taxi service/e-hailing (maximum two persons) and the food delivery are allowed to operate from 6.00am until 12 midnite.
7) Vehicles carrying workers are allowed to operate like before.
8) The government and private clinics and hospitals are allowed to operate 24 hours while pharmacies and medicine shop operates from 8.00am until 11.00pm.
Regarding the Muslims performing prayers for five times a day in the mosque, the Special Meeting for the Implementation of MCO has agreed that only six persons determined by the committee members including the imam are permitted.
For worship houses of other religions only six persons including the management and the workers are allowed.
However this proposal will have to be forwarded to JAKIM and the religious authorities in Selangor before presenting to His Majesty Yang di-Pertuan Agong and also His Majesty Sultan Selangor for their consents.
All recreational activities, recreation and culture are not allowed.
Entertainment activities including night club or pub, recreational centre, theme park, indoor playground and cinemas are also not allowed to operate.
The government has also not allowed seminar/workshop/courses/training/talk activities relating to meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) to convene.
Meetings should be done via video conference while face t-face is not encouraged.
Official and not official government and private functions, social functions like weddings, engagements and “kenduri”, aqiqah, “dhua” anniversaries, birthdays, reunion and other social events are not allowed.
All tourism activities brought to the area outside or inside CMCO areas are not allowed. -Malaysia World News