Two Malaysians died after eating “laksa” dish

  • 9
    Shares

vetogate12

ALOR SETAR: The Health Department in Kedah and Perak are investigating the case where two people allegedly died after eating “laksa” dish at a stall in Kampung Landak Kupang, Baling, Kedah.

Kedah Health Director Datuk Dr Norhizan Ismail, through Whatsapp messenger service, told Bernama that since the case involved two states, any statement on the matter would be issued by the director-general of Health.

News on the death went viral on the social media yesterday when a post by a Facebook user claimed that two people had died from food poisoning after consuming laksa at the stall. – BERNAMA © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd


  • 9
    Shares

Graduate with a Master of Mass Communication. 10 years working experience in the media and broadcasting.

more recommended stories